Project: Summer 30
Drink: Watermelon Cooler
Here comes the summer drink that needs no explanation. Yes, the all time fav for everyone, the watermelon mint lemonade.
Athikaram: 2 – Vaan Sirappu
வான்நின்று உலகம் வழங்கி வருதலால்
தான்அமிழ்தம் என்றுணரற் பாற்று.
The world’s existence is because of the rain and hence it is called the food of God.
- 1. Watermelon - 1/2 of a medium sized one
- 2. Mint leaves - a handful
- 3. Lemon - 1/2
- 4. Black Salt - 1/4 tsp
- 5. Chaat masala - 2 pinches (Optional)
- Wash and cut the watermelon into two halves; we need just one half for two servings. Remove seeds if you do not like them, else don't (It is said to be good for health).
- Chop it roughly and put in mixer jar.
- Add juice of half a lemon, washed mint leaves, black salt and blend it until smooth.
- Pour it into tall glasses, chill it, garnish with a pinch of chaat masala and serve immediately.