Project: Summer 30
Drink – Pineapple Juice With Rose Syrup
Pineapple Juice With Rose Syrup is my yet another trial with juices. Pineapple Juice with a dash of Rose Syrup would give it color and flavor, I thought. Pineapple by itself has a very intense flavor and so if something else has to go with it only an equally strong flavor can do; why not try rose syrup, that way I can make it a more cooling summer drink as well. The picture is the proof of the pudding rest you can imagine or try how the combo would taste.
Athikaram: 3 – Neethar Perumai
ஐந்தவித்தான் ஆற்றல் அகல்விசும்பு ளார்கோமான்
இந்திரனே சாலுங் கரி.
Indra, the lord of the residents in heaven is an appropriate example for those that gave up the desires of five senses.
- 1. Pineapple cubed- 1 1/2 cups
- 2. Rose Syrup - 2 tbsp
- 3. Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Blend the cubed pineapple with sugar and a glass of water well.
- Strain the juice and refrigerate.
- While serving, add a spoon of rose syrup and gently pour the pineapple juice into the glass.
- * Slowly pour the juice over an inverted spoon held above the glass in which you added rose syrup. This way the juice doesn't mix up with juice, they form kind of layers making it look appealing.