Project: Summer 30
Drink: Rose Milk
Most of us are very fond of this drink. Especially during summer holidays we used to relish this abundantly. Sabja seeds or the basil seeds are a very good body coolant and these are the secret ingredient of the fancy looking faloodas. Adding soaked sabja seeds to milkshakes, ice creams, custards or sharbats gives in more cooling power.
Athikaram: 2 – Vaan Sirappu
ஏரின் உழாஅர் உழவர் புயல்என்னும்
வாரி வளங்குன்றிக் கால்.
If the wealth of rains decrease, the ploughs of farmer would stop.
- 1. Milk - 2 glasses
- 2. Rose Syrup - 6 tbsp
- 3. Sabja/ basil seeds - 1 tbsp
- 4. Rose Water - 2 tsp
- 5. Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Soak sabja/ basil seeds in water for 2 hours.
- Take milk and stir in sugar, rose water, rose syrup until dissolved.
- Fill rose milk in tall glasses and refrigerate it.
- Top the rose milk with soaked sabja/ basil seeds and serve immediately.