I am in love with pori ever since my childhood. This is one snack no one denied to me at any point in time for whatsoever reasons; no hygiene issues, no fat, no high calories threat and blah blah blah. Not to mention that puffed rice was the first finger food I introduced my kid to and it remains her favorite till date. i stack puffed rice in my pantry like I do cooking rice, it is there always. I keep experimenting with pori and yeah this is the height of it 😉
- 1. Puffed Rice - 2 cups
- 2. Garlic cloves - 3 or 4
- 3. Olive oil - 1/2 tbsp
- 4. Italian spice mix - 1/4 tsp
- 5. Crushed pepper - 2 pinches
- Heat oil in a wide pan and grate peeled garlic cloves into it.
- Once it is roast and brown, sprinkle Italian spice mix, pepper and puffed rice.
- Mix thoroughly to evenly coat the spice mix and let it in simmered heat for a couple of minuted to get the puffed rice crisp.
- Turn off heat and serve or store in air tight container for up to a week.
அன்போடு இயைந்த வழக்கென்ப ஆருயிர்க்கு
என்போடு இயைந்த தொடர்பு.
The relationship between the soul and body is the fruit of love.