Pineapple recipe #4: Muffins with Kesari topping, a fusion dessert (I’d like to take the credit for this ‘fusion’ part here 😉 ). I have used whole oats this time, as in without powdering so it rendered a flaky, chewy texture to muffins. As it is made with whole wheat, oats & pineapple and is less on sugar and butter it makes a lovely breakfast along with a milkshake.
- 1. Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
- 2. Whole Oats - 1/2 cup
- 3. Sugar powdered - 3/4 cup
- 4. Baking powder - 1 tsp
- 5. Baking Soda - 1 pinch
- 6. Pineapple juice - 1 cup
- 7. Butter - 2 tbsp
- 8. Pineapple chunks - 2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and add melted butter and pineapple juice to it and get the batter in pouring consistency.
- Fold into it the pineapple chunks and pour into muffin moulds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your muffin mould size. Check with a toothpick if the muffin is done. De-mould and cool them on cake rack.
- Serve topped with pineapple kesari.
தம்மின்தம் மக்கள் அறிவுடைமை மாநிலத்து
மன்னுயிர்க் கெல்லாம் இனிது.
More than the parents, it is happier for the entire world if the children are wiser than parents.