Project: Summer 30
Drink: Green Grapes Mocktail
Ginger – Lemon combination definitely lifts up any mocktail and green grapes is no exception. I would bet on it as a perfect summer party drink. I am trying to avoid soda here and have used plain chilled water; however, people who are so addicted to fizzy drinks can add chilled soda to the base of this recipe.
Athikaram: 2 – Vaan Sirappu
துப்பார்க்குத் துப்பாய துப்பாக்கித் துப்பார்க்குத்
துப்பாய தூஉம் மழை.
Rain is what helps produce food while it also quenches one’s thirst by itself as a food.
- 1. Green grapes - 1 cup
- 2. Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- 3. Ginger - 1/2 "
- 4. Sugar - 2 tbsp
- 5. Chilled water - 250 ml (Add soda if you wish)
- 6. Salt for garnishing the rim of glass (optional)
- Wash green grapes, peel ginger and chop it.
- Add green grapes, lemon juice, sugar and ginger into a mixer jar and blend well.
- Strain the juice and dilute it with chilled water (soda if you are using)
- Dip the serving glass in water and then in salt to coat the rim of it with salt. This gives a salty punch to the drink while sipping.
- Pour the mocktail into the glass and serve immediately.