Project: Summer 30
Drink – Cold Coffee
Cold Coffee is definitely a treat for those desperate coffee takers in these summer days. Not without a reason do they say Coffee and Chocolate is a match made in heaven.
Athikaram: 2 – Vaan Sirappu
தானம் தவம்இரண்டும் தங்கா வியன்உலகம்
வானம் வழங்கா தெனின்.
If only the rains fail, charity for others and meditation for oneself shall cease too.
- 1. Cold Milk - 300 ml
- 2. Warm water - 1/2 cup
- 3. Crushed ice or cold water - 1 cup
- 4. Sugar - 4 tbsp
- 5. Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp
- 6. Instant coffee powder - 2 tsp
- 7. Vanilla ice cream - 2 scoops
- 8. Chocolate vermicelli or Hershey's chocolate syrup - for garnish
- Add instant coffee to warm water and dissolve it.
- In a mixer jar add the coffee decoction, cocoa powder, sugar, crushed ice and blend well until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour in milk and whip again until it mixes well.
- Now pour into tall glasses, top with a scoop of ice-cream on each and sprinkle chocolate vermicelli or drizzle Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.