Project: Summer 30
Drink – Apple & Cinnamon Summer Tea
What more can lift up one’s energy levels than a tall glass of summer tea (iced tea) in these dog days. Though many packaged iced tea varieties are available in the market, nothing like making at home. Green tea is what I have used to brew this summer tea with a dash of cinnamon.
தனக்குவமை இல்லாதான் தாள்சேர்ந்தார்க் கல்லால்
மனக்கவலை மாற்றல் அரிது.
It is difficult to get rid of pain for those who do not reach the foot of Him who is incomparable.
- 1. Water - 750 ml
- 2. Green tea bags - 3
- 3. Apple - 1
- 4. Cinnamon - 2"
- 5. Sugar as per taste
- 6. Lemon - 1/2
- Boil water with broken cinnamon and strain it. Dip tea bags and leave in for few minutes.
- Discard tea bags and mix sugar. Let it cool down.
- Core and slice apple and put in a glass jar into which you'll pour prepared tea. Add the juice of lemon and stir well.
- Refrigerate it until serving.
- * Iced Tea usually is glamored with ice cubes.
- * Normal dust tea can be used to brew tea for summer tea.
- * No sugar renders a healthy summer tea; however other sweeteners like honey can also be used.